Each week, we will post a Sunday Storytime Challenge. The goal is to encourage the SU community to try new things and share out those adventures. Challenges will vary widely and can include craftiness, elevator speeches, networking, professional development and beyond!
So here is challenge #4!
Don’t know where to start?
1. Be brave and get yourself out there!
2. Don’t have a neighboring system? Get on the SU Facebook page and make a new friend!
Now that you have your inspiration, get out there and spread that awesomeness! Then make sure to come back and share with us your process. There are so many ways you can share:
- Simply comment to this post!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet it out using #storytimechallenge
- Do you have a kick-ass blog? Share your challenge story there and send us the link!
There is no concrete timeline for you to complete the weekly challenges and they will always remain open. We will compile challenge responses into a big roundup post every month-ish so if you want your awesomeness shared, get it to us in a timely manner.
We can’t wait to see what you can accomplish!