At the beginning of January, we challenged you all to Resolve to Rock in 2016. And boy did you! Here’s the round up of all your rockin’ resolutions!
- Bryce talks about trauma and empowerment as she makes her goals for the year.
- Rachel at Lit Laugh Learn set some great tech and teaching goals for her library!
- Miss Joie has some storytime and reading goals, and throws in her personal commitments too!
- Mallory made a plan to, well, plan!
- Ms. Kelly is all about outreach and programming in her goals!
- Over on Falling Flannelboards, a look at what to do more, and less, of in the coming year.
- Laura at Literacious has blog goals and professional development goals!
- Hafuboti resolves to continue to steadfastly sparkle!
Edited to add:
- Erin resolves to be positive and be herself (so important!) and get rid of that darn imposter syndrome. Go Erin go!
Check out our original post for even more resolutions in the comments!
Did we miss you? Still want to resolve to rock? Share your resolutions in the comments and we’ll add you in!