There’s a million things that can come between you and planning for summer reading.
- You’re new to a job and just getting to know your library and community.
- You’ve been occupied with alternating between glaring at and crying over your manual.
- You just learned you’ll have major budget cuts and almost no funding for summer programs.
- You’ve agreed to taking on weekly visits from a summer camp or partnering with a school.
- You’re exhausted from cleaning the children’s room every 15 minutes.
In any case, never fear! SU is here with a list of Pinterest boards to lose yourself in for hours.
General Program Ideas:
This one from Angela Reynolds.
This one from Annette Bierley.
Life Size Games:
Bridget Wilson’s board, here.
Michelle Madsen’s board, here.
Check out Hodgkins Public Library’s board.
Re-thinking Your Approach:
This perfect board from Marge Loch-Wouters.
Happy planning, everyone!