Each month, we’ll be recognizing and featuring one local chapter. We hope this helps you discover new groups, get ideas for meet-ups and discussions for your chapter, and also reward all the networking that’s going on and the work that goes into that.
This month, we’re recognizing our chapter in Chicago.
Members of this chapter are doing amazing things together! They are:
- Sharing policies and best practices
- Coming together to brainstorm conference proposals
- Reaching out with job listings
- Encouraging attendance at local learning opportunities
I’m also in love with their events and wish I could be there! Here are some of the get-togethers hosted by this group:
- An upcoming end-of-summer meeting to discuss new practices and share ideas
- A Guerrilla Storytime
- Initial Coffee Date
This is one of my favorite chapters to browse for new ideas because there’s so much enthusiasm and willingness to collaborate. Check it out here. And thank you to chapter leader Rachel Reinwald and all the wonderful members who are making this chapter work for you.